You can book by phoning 01256 889082 or visiting our travel office in Unit 11 Berry Court Business Park, Bramley Road, Little London, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 5AT. We are open weekdays from 9am to 5pm. You can also book on our website. All excursions are subject to availability.Back To Top
Excursions must be paid for in full at the time of booking.Back To Top
Particular seat numbers can be reserved at the time of booking on a 'first come, first served' basis. The Company reserves the right to change seat allocation or vehicle without notice.Back To Top
Children aged between one to fifteen can often travel at reduced rates. Children under 12 months of age are carried free of charge on UK day excursions provided they do not occupy a seat and that we are notified at the time of booking. In consideration of the comfort and well-being of all our customers, we are unable to take children under 12 months of age on our European day excursions.Back To Top
Your booking confirmation, which acts as your travel ticket, will confirm the exact departure time from your requested pick-up point. All passengers are requested to be at their chosen pick-up point at least 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time. The Company will not be held responsible for the late arrival of passengers or passengers not being at the correct pick-up point. No refund will be made for passengers arriving after the scheduled departure time nor shall the company be held responsible for the late arrival of coaches due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. traffic & weather conditions). Timings shown in our day excursion brochure/leaflet are merely as a guide.Back To Top
The consumption of alcohol is NOT permitted and by law, we operate a strict no smoking policy on all our vehicles. The use of electronic cigarettes is NOT permitted on our vehicles. Please be considerate of other passengers when using a mobile phone or other portable electronic device.Back To Top
Mortons Travel Limited cannot guarantee that the coach stated will be supplied. (This will only be in exceptional circumstances).Back To Top
We will refuse a booking or terminate a passenger's travel in the event of unreasonable conduct.Back To Top
Complaints should be made in writing within 7 days of the excursion to our Head Office, Unit 11 Berry Court Business Park, Bramley Road, Little London, Tadley, Hampshire, RG26 5AT.Back To Top
A. BY THE COMPANY
Should the circumstance arise where due to insufficient bookings we are forced to cancel any excursion, all monies paid by passengers for that particular excursion will be refunded in full and following that the Company shall be exempt from any further liability.
B. BY THE PASSENGER
You may cancel or amend your booking at any time prior to departure subject to the following conditions.
1. For cancellations notified to us more than 7 days prior to the excursion departure time, a 50% cancellation charge is made in addition to any entrance tickets, which have been prepaid by the Company.
2. For cancellations notified to us within 7 days prior to departure time of the excursion, a 100% cancellation charge will apply.
3. For amendments to any booking, a £5.00 per person charge is made.
4. You may also transfer to an alternative trip, however, the above cancellation charges will apply and any outstanding monies will be transferred to the new excursion.
The Company reserves the right to alter excursions or prices, or cancel any excursion listed.
Mortons Travel cannot accept any responsibilty for any disruption prior to / during or after an event, arising out of matters of which we have no control, e.g. war, threat of war, riot, fire, flood, bad weather, industrial dispute, Acts of Terrorism or government action. We always allow plenty of time for the journey to a concert or event. In the unlikely event of a coach failing to arrive at the venue, or arriving after the show or performance has begun, Mortons Travel accepts no responsibility for any such failure caused by accident, mechanical breakdown, bad weather, traffic or external forces outside of our control. No travel costs will be refunded once a journey has commenced.Back To Top
We will accept lightweight manual wheelchairs, subject to them being able to be folded, stowed in the luggage hold of the coach and weighing no more than 20kgs. We will accept small mobility scooters/powered wheelchairs, subject to the following:-
- We are given details of the size and make of the powered wheelchair/scooter at the time of booking to check it is suitable for carrying on the coach.
- It will break down into separate parts each weighing no more than 20kgs.
- The disabled customer is accompanied at the point of departure and arrival by a companion who is able to dismantle and reassemble the powered wheelchair/scooter.
- It is operated by dry cell batteries only.
- It is deemed there is sufficient additional room in the hold to carry the item.
We MUST be advised at the time of booking of any of the above as we have to consider the luggage capacity of the coach.
Our drivers/escorts will be happy to provide general assistance to passengers but will not be expected to do any of the following:-
- Assist customers with their eating or personal hygiene.
- Lift or carry passengers, or provide medical services such as giving injections.
- Our drivers and staff are unable to dismantle or reassemble mobility scooters or powered wheelchairs.
Mortons Travel Ltd will not accept liability for any damage to personal property howsoever caused.
No animals (other than guide dogs and hearing dogs, notified to the Company in advance) may travel on any vehicle.Back To Top
Luggage is carried at the owner's risk and we shall not be responsible for any property or equipment left on the coach. Any item of lost property will be held for a period of 1 month following the date of the tour in accordance with the minimum regulation laid down by the Road Traffic Act 1960 & the Public Services Vehicles (Lost Property) Regulations 1995. There will be a minimum charge of £2.00 on collection from our office. Postage and packaging will be charged extra.Back To Top
Entrance fees or admissions are not included on our day trips.Back To Top
As our brochure is written many months in advance, some excursions, timings and itineraries are still to be confirmed an may be subject to change without prior notice. We cannot be held responsible for any change in theatre cast listings.Back To Top