We will expect customers to continue to wear face coverings, unless exempt. Drivers will be expected to wear face coverings when interacting with customers, onboard and outside the vehicle.Back To Top
A face covering should cover the mouth and nose while allowing the wearer to breathe comfortably and can be as simple as a scarf or bandana that ties behind the head to give a snug fit. It should remain in place of its own accord.Back To Top
Children under 3 years of age will not be required to do so. We expect children aged 4 - 14yrs to continue to wear a face covering, unless exempt.
However, some leeway will be required for infant and primary-school-age children who may find this distressing or difficult and may therefore naturally fall into an exception of not wearing a face covering.
Yes, you can still use your mobile on board but please use messaging apps rather than voice or video calling to avoid removing your face covering.Back To Top
Yes there will be hand sanitiser onboard every coach.Back To Top
- All drivers will be issued with masks, gloves, visors, antiviral wipes and hand sanitiser.
- It is not mandatory for the driver to wear the gloves, mask or visor whilst driving.
- Driver screens will be fitted to all vehicles.
Yes, a rigorous process will take place overnight on each coach using specialised chemicals to aid full sanitation.
During the day, the driver will be expected to keep the coach clean using the PPE and products provided and ensure procedures are followed at all times.
Toilets can be in use if unavoidable.Back To Top
As per government advice, it is not required to temperature check passengers before boarding, however the equipment to do so will be available.Back To Top
The Department for Transport (DfT) has confirmed that all front seated coach departures can now safely operate at full seating capacity.
The following conditions remain in place:
- The wearing of face coverings is expected for all passengers and strongly recommended for all drivers.
- Plastic visors will be issued to all drivers and it is expected that these are worn during any interaction with customers – boarding and alighting/loading luggage.
- Seats not available will be clearly marked out of use and signage will be displayed throughout each vehicle.
- Fogging will take place daily
- An air filtration unit will be fitted to all vehicles
- Driver screens will be fitted to all vehicles
- Hand sanitiser will be available onboard our vehicles
Due to the current circumstances, refunds are taking longer than normal. Please bear with us and will process your refund as soon as possible.Back To Top
As per our terms and conditions, a cancellation fee up to the full hire value is charged depending on when the cancellation is made by the customer. However we appreciate the difficult situation lots of our customers are in right now, so we have relaxed a lot of our usual policies to be as flexible as we can. Due to the current circumstances we appreciate that lots of travel is being re-arranged, hopefully when things get back to normal as soon as possible.
This means we will credit any monies paid against your account instead, so that if you rearrange for next year or travel on another date, you can just use that amount towards the booking. We’re also removing any amendment fees for movements of bookings as well. If you would like to just completely cancel the booking, we are happy to offer a refund of any monies paid as a gesture of goodwill and will welcome the opportunity to welcome you on board in the near future when you require coach hire again.